Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunoco Credit Card In Excellent Standing With Company But Credit Score Got My Credit Card Closed Down, Help!?

In excellent standing with company but credit score got my credit card closed down, help!? - sunoco credit card

I (or "a") a credit card Sunoco gas. I was in an excellent position to my payment, I did everything according to the agreement. Never too late, even the minium pay more than reasonable. But today I have a letter from Citibank, which monitors the card and told me about my credit report and check if I have a good customer with them, my credit score now they don 'have to close my account, because they are not high enough to show guests. My credit score puts me in danger. I talked to a trustee who says frankly that I have a financial history, with a large Sunoco on this card, and it is to reopen the account, but they are checking credit scores on all accounts, tens of thousands per week and my credit score is not enough to open the account, is there anything I can do, I spoke with someone in the call Center and the "manager". The manager was very nice. Do not argue and said that it's not just me, but others, and it was all to do with my credit score without my payment history or NAg. Do I have any options here? Thank you, Kitty, Kitty (SAD) (Ps, the'' 'said the manager had no desire to write, to open for a reason, Citibank, again, because I will not!

No comments:

Post a Comment