Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Free Mmo Like Darkfall I Need A Good Mmorpg That Wont Bore Me To Death?

I need a good mmorpg that wont bore me to death? - free mmo like darkfall

Hello Ive been looking for a good MMO for some time and I wonder whether I could help someone here? Ares and here are some things that they need to have and have not:

Click N and wait for the auto-attack with a dice game that bore Hotbar
I want to be able to evade enemy attacks and things meanif met a man in the face with an ax, you should not miss and also say that there needs to be free, I play WoW and I 'm bothers him
Ive already tried the game:
Savage 2
WoW
RYL2
Robots
Rakion
grand chase
DungeonFighter
Mount and Blade
Darkfall (worst)
DDO Eberones Unlimited
(Including Gunz just as fps)
Diablo 2
Rumble Fighter

I just need somthing to keep occupied while waiting m dragonMabinogi Heroes and C9, leaving the nest to

No comments:

Post a Comment