Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mtv Girl Masterbates What Is The Song Played After Shows On Mtv Of That Guy Singing With Little Girls And The Girl Playing Piano?

What is the song played after shows on mtv of that guy singing with little girls and the girl playing piano? - mtv girl masterbates

Theres this song I heard on MTV, who grew up after the program, I remember the artist or title, but there was this man was, and singing girls from school shortly after singing it and then sees a young girl playing the keyboard and said something that I need a vacation to escape. and repeated after every sentence I say .. plz can someone me the song. I give 10 points to find out who

1 comment:

Jake F said...

Tip: Scouting for Girls
"I need to leave"
Very good song
Im not sure if this is MTV, so e-mail and ill to me to find it for you
jake_hollis@hotmail.com

Post a Comment