Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nba Jam Cabinet 2-player How To Convert Simpsons 2 Player Jamma Arcade Game To 2 Player NBA Jam Arcade?

How to convert Simpsons 2 player Jamma arcade game to 2 player NBA Jam arcade? - nba jam cabinet 2-player

I have a 2-player cabinet, the Simpsons arcade game. It has 2 knobs and 2 buttons for each player. I want to convert to jam the NBA, but do not know how. I was everything, and it seems that both Simpson and NBA Jam jamma So it is allowed only an exchange and the game, but I have the problem: 1 Should I buy a special card from NBA Jam Jamma for 2 players or just the regular board? 2. NBA Jam requires three buttons per player, so if my wiring harness connections only 2 keys, how do I add a third button in NBA Jam? If the board NBA Jam comes with its own wiring, which offers connections to 3 buttons? I'm sorry, a noob. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment