Saturday, January 16, 2010

After The Contraceptive Pill The Morning After Pill And The Contraceptive Pill?

The morning after pill and the contraceptive pill? - after the contraceptive pill

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about six weeks, but took the morning after pill the next day. It is when you are no longer taking the contraceptive pill Yasmin, because it does not work well with my body. They have not had time since then, what should I do? Could I be pregnant or is it just my body responding in ST from the pill and the morning after pill?

5 comments:

Rhianna Returns said...

The morning after pill is not 100%. You should always have a pregnancy test after taking the morning-after pill. The morning after pill can cause an interruption of the cycle. You must pass an exam.

Vanessa H said...

N is the morning-after pill is not for a period of time.

Well, if the poor condition of Yasmin period in which it then that's probably why he did not have a period. It takes about 30-90 days for birth control to leave your body.

Dr Frank said...

The morning after pill is not 100% or it may be a hormonal problem, but you have to do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.

Chez said...

I'm pretty sure it can come later after taking the pill, but I think if you should worry, you will be their doctor on the safe side.

Rusty_Ti... said...

Could be a reaction of polymerization of 2 tablets in a test to calm your mind and visit the web sites about symptoms of pregnancy. I remember the times of stress can also be delayed.

Post a Comment