Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Diagnosing Alzheimer My Papaw Was Recently Diagnosed With Alzheimer's. Does Anyone Know A Good Song That Is About Grandparents?

My papaw was recently diagnosed with alzheimer's. Does anyone know a good song that is about grandparents? - diagnosing alzheimer

My Papaya was lost Monday night and ended in North Carolina (we live in East Tennessee). Long story short, would have frozen to death, he was not found.

Tuesday was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

I need a song that the grandparents or the family.
Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The grandfather is a song sung in my country Judds

Anonymous said...

Papaw.My Sorry, your grandmother is only 70 and I'm 16, there are about 5 years, got into the car, a little known cause. We have just moved into the nursing home on 6 and my mother made all their bills. It is very difficult at the moment. Notify me if you need further assistance.
When I Get Where I'm Going (feat. Dolly Parton) by Brad Pasiley.

Anonymous said...

I do not know if I'd say it's a song about grandparents well, but one million drops of rain is a beautiful song.

Post a Comment