Friday, January 8, 2010

Christian Penpals What Is A Good Way To Get Email Penpals For A 56 Year Old Widow ?

What is a good way to get email penpals for a 56 year old widow ? - christian penpals

Hello, I was of this post here because I'm afraid, sometimes malicious, such reactions, but also some big ones. I look for a dating site, but I'm a nest of 56 years a widower, and I like the blank e-mail to others, especially the United States in my group of "old age". The last time I joined a group of friends, I have to try people abroad to help me, she got it. I think I could join a Yahoo Group? But there are other good sites, or even Christian? Please give us and answer the question.

2 comments:

Gio said...

Interpals.net has many members in all age groups. I am sure that with a little to see that you are someone who could not find the game. Good luck!

malagu said...

ohh .. YES u can have www.filipinofriendfonder and www.friendfinder.com, hope u enjoy penpalsthe things God on this site u can e-mail chat! keep looking!

Post a Comment