Friday, January 29, 2010

Xt1i As Webcam Which Camera Is Better For No-flash Baby Photography And Children's Photos? Canon Xt1i Or The Nikond5000?

Which camera is better for no-flash baby photography and children's photos? canon xt1i or the nikond5000? - xt1i as webcam

My sister has a baby and wants a camera that shoot without a flash for the baby can (if it does not hurt the eyes, and if you have a flash, use baby learns that his eyes hurt, and strabismus after all the Turning on the camera) to the eye. she wants to be a good thing if the baby is too old (ie: football, birthday, etc.)

I am a photographer and I love Nikon, but Nikon and Canon D5000 compared xt1i today I ran into a dilemma, because it seems that the balance of both advantages and disadvantages. Here is what I found the comparison photos without flash even in the two chambers:

Canon xt1i
Color photo is too soft, dyed a sort of blue. can be corrected with custom settings in P mode, but my sister did not want to mess with the settings.
Photo would look smooth, not as much as I like

Nikon D5000:
too yellow in tone
stronger than the barrel
stronger than the barrel
Cleaning the sensor when it is lit, it was time to get very slow. Not sure if this turnoverExtinguished, where n is.

* My sister wants to use in a position in cars and scene modes.
I know most people, you are only taking a position on shoot and say, but it will be capable of doing things if you want to adjust, and I think the pictures in automatic mode on digital SLR cameras offer a better picture quality on the lookout for a compact. something the mirror makes a big difference, it seems, although I can not precisely, the factor that brings the "quality of mind."

2 comments:

Zach L said...

The problem has more to do with the camera lens. I'm a Nikon man, so do not know what Canon offers. But I would get the D5000, and the AF-S Nikkor 35mm F1.8 lens, if possible. This lens enables a boat full of light, so that it takes fantastic pictures everywhere! It is super sharp, even wide open, and is a very good price. It costs about $ 200.

Recently placed on the 18-55mm lens kit on my D60 and I bought this target to replace him, and I do not regret it!

SI said...

Personally, I would clear with Nikon D5000.Sharp and burst mode pictures.Fast.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00267S ...

Post a Comment